Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Bread Machine Book Review

The Bread Machine Book
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this book more than a year ago and reserved my review until I carefully and thoughroughly tried many of the recipes. My conclusion is that it is EXCELLENT in regards to being a machine oriented bread book.
What is good about the recipes is that I could alter them a bit (with different berries, or nuts, added or deleted) and the bread still turned out very well. I found with a well rounded grocery list of staples, I could get a huge variety of breads that satisfied the entire family.
Bread Machines are great, especially if you use them to do the dough and go to the extra effort to put them in your own oven. I was really impressed with the variety in the book. I especially love the machines when cold weather comes upon us, as there is just nothing better than fresh baked bread on a winter/fall day.
If you are reluctant to experiment, try this book. It is pretty much a sure bet for just about any recipe.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Bread Machine Book



Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Bread Machine Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment