Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is absolutely the best book on baking with bread machines--bar none! I've had a bread machine for years--I love the homebaked flavor and texture and aroma, but not the time it takes to do it all by hand--and have purchased many books with recipes for bread machines. None of them could even begin to live up to this one. Besides the basics, there are recipes for filled breads, sweet breads and pastries--like the scrumptious recipe for cinnamon rolls. I live in Europe but found that this book works well here--all I needed was a set of American measuring cups and spoons and the recipes were perfectly adaptable. I used to make all of my bread "by hand" and welcomed the advent of the bread machine. Now things have improved by leaps and bounds with the arrival of this book. I really can't praise it highly enough. I'd give it ten stars if I could!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bread Machine Magic: 139 Exciting New Recipes Created Especially for Use in All Types of Bread Machines
Features recipes for deli rye, San Francisco sourdough, Black Forest pumpernickel, Irish soda bread, zucchini carrot bread, and more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment