Saturday, May 19, 2012

Easy Bread Machine Recipes: For 1, 1/2 & 2 Lb. Machines Review

Easy Bread Machine Recipes: For 1, 1/2 and 2 Lb. Machines
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Rob Wanless says in his intro that all other bread books are "superflous" and he's right. Most of my other bread books are not used now I have this one. I usually find no problems with his way of measuring flour etc unlike the first reviewer and I'm an Australian too. There are so many breads in this book my family loves - Italian Bread, Rob"s Sourdough Rye, Sesame Onion Board, Roman Stones to name just a few. I've never had a failure. I highly recommend it. I would love to here from other bread bakers!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Easy Bread Machine Recipes: For 1, 1/2 & 2 Lb. Machines

These are the simplest, quickest bread machine recipes anywhere. Comes with instructions for basic breads and a host of others, including rolls, pastries, and fruit-and-vegetable breads. Try delicious savory breads that feature herbs, cheese, vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Use the dough setting to fashion delicacies like croissants, bagels, muffins, rolls, breadsticks, buns, and pastries. There's even a formula for adapting just about any bread recipe for your machine.128 pages 6 x 9.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Easy Bread Machine Recipes: For 1, 1/2 & 2 Lb. Machines

0 comments:

Post a Comment