Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Bread Machine Magic Book of Helpful Hints: Dozens of Problem-Solving Hints and Troubleshooting Techniques for Getting the Most out of Your Bread Machine Review

The Bread Machine Magic Book of Helpful Hints: Dozens of Problem-Solving Hints and Troubleshooting Techniques for Getting the Most out of Your Bread Machine
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
In the 3 years I've owned my bread machine, I seldom used it. That was because everything I'd made was disappointing. Since buying this book the machine now gets used every other day. The recipes are wonderful & turn out perfect every time. The book tells you how to convert your favorites (which is great if you're an old do-it-all-by-hand bread baker like me). And the substitutions section is really helpful if you'd like to modify the recipes or use your favorite ingredients. Everyone I know has an unused bread machine sitting around & since I've told them, enthusiastically, of the success I've had using the book, they're using their machines again (and asking me what the book says!). Guess I'll be ordering more copies as gifts!

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Bread Machine Magic Book of Helpful Hints: Dozens of Problem-Solving Hints and Troubleshooting Techniques for Getting the Most out of Your Bread Machine


A practical guide to bread-machine cookery provides solutions to every possible baking pitfall, as well as twenty-five fail-proof recipes and tips on reducing fat, salt, and sugar. 100,000 first printing.


Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Bread Machine Magic Book of Helpful Hints: Dozens of Problem-Solving Hints and Troubleshooting Techniques for Getting the Most out of Your Bread Machine

0 comments:

Post a Comment