Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tastes & Flavors of Mochi Review

Tastes and Flavors of Mochi
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I didn't realize when I ordered it but this book is only 4" wide (6" tall) - the size of a photograph! It's really small. Also, I was under the impression it would have photos of the recipes (I like to know what it's supposed to look like when it's done) but of the 42 recipes, only 7 have pictures. Even the recipes are "small". For example, this is one recipe in the book:
(Lists 5 ingredients, one of which is water, then...)
"Mix ingredients together until smooth. Pour into greased 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 1 hour."
That's it! That's the entire page! And most pages are like that.
There are other books with the same recipes so I wouldn't recommend buying this book.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tastes & Flavors of Mochi

What's chewy and moist, comes in all shapes and sizes, has many different flavors and is easy to prepare?It's a mochi dessert, always popular in Hawaii!Selected from the best-selling Hawaii's Best Mochi Recipes by Jean Watanabe Hee, this abridged collection of recipes offers traditional and contemporary mochi delicacies that can be eaten anytime.Have a slice of Mochi Banana Bread for breakfast or taste the versatility of mochi as in entrees such as Crisp Fried Shrimp and Mochiko Chicken.Of course, mochi at its best is a dessert or snack, whether plain or flavored, baked or micro-waved.From Apricot Mochi to Tsubushian Mochi, the endless varieties of this sweet, chewy concoction make eating mochi fun and adventurous.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tastes & Flavors of Mochi

0 comments:

Post a Comment