Saturday, August 13, 2011

KitchenAid KGSSA Mixer Attachment Pack Review

KitchenAid KGSSA Mixer Attachment Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So excited to use these new attachments. Easy enough in concept, but once I got the cone attached to the shaft, I cannot get them apart! So, I tried ONE. I am single woman so no strong man around to help me get it apart. Can't wait to use the others. I have sprayed them all with Pam now so I HOPE to not have that problem again...once I can get the one piece apart.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KitchenAid KGSSA Mixer Attachment Pack

This KitchenAid stand-mixer attachment pack will expand your cooking horizons! Make sausages, grind nuts or cut shoestring potatoes with the various attachments included in this set. Get creative using your stand mixer and these new attachments.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about KitchenAid KGSSA Mixer Attachment Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment