Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had purchased a bread machine two years ago and with my hectic schedule, I never had the opportunity to even take the Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme out of the box. Sad, but true. Finally, I wanted to buy cookbooks to show me how to use my machine and to produce bread and not a brick (part of my fear and the reason I never took the machine out of the box). Being new to bread making, I wanted to start off with a method that seemed a little easier to me, with a machine. This cookbook has helped to give me guidelines for recipes, ideas for trying flavors I may not have considered, and a look into sour dough. I like the dark black type on the white pages, easy to see. This has been a good starter book for me as the recipes haven't seemed too difficult. The recipes I have tried have not come out "too wet" like another reviewer suggest. I can honestly say I would rather have too wet than too dry. It's easier for me to sprinkle in more bread flour during the first five minutes of kneading than it is to keep adding water until the dough is moist enough. One must realize that water is not necessarily the only "wet" ingredient utilized in a recipe. Adding more water to a dry dough could potentially make a dense or flavorless loaf, in my opinion. Humidity also could affect wetness or dryness of a loaf, not necessarily the original recipe. I have found bread making is an art which requires many modifications for multiple conditions.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 300 Best Bread Machine Recipes
The ultimate bread machine recipes.
Because bread machines are more popular than ever, we have revised our best-selling bread machine book with 50 new recipes. From traditional favorites to innovative recipes that reflect today's tastes, this ultimate collection provides 300 recipes for one of life's great pleasures: home-bakedbread.
Here are just a few of the delicious new recipes:
Cracked wheat
Classic French
Cinnamon raisin
Flaxseed
Coffee raisin
Olive rosemary
Currant bran
Salsa bread
Bacon cheddar loaf
Barley date
Four-cheese pizzetta
Maple oat
Each recipe accommodates 1 1/2-pound and 2-pound machines, and there are recipes for other foods that can be made in a bread machine, such as pasta, cakes and cookies.
Well-developed and tested recipes along with handy glossaries of baking terms and tons of tips and techniques enable the home chef to make perfect bread every time.
Click here for more information about 300 Best Bread Machine Recipes
0 comments:
Post a Comment